Friday, August 26, 2011

Papa Bear approves the SOMA Alti-Compass watch

SOMA ALTI-COMPASS
Being a supporter of my desire to be a more outdoorsy person, Mama Bear gave me the SOMA ALTI-COMPASS watch to match my Merrell Trail Gloves last Fathers' Day.

So I asked her...why red? And she answered: "It's your favorite color right?" She further gave me fashion advice: "Your watch color no longer needs to really match with your belt and your shoes nowadays --- it's not just a gadget to tell time, it's actually a statement piece!"

Who am I to argue with Mama Bear right?

The watch aside from looking downright mean, actually has tons of functions when doing runs, especially trail runs and other outdoor activities:

Image borrowed from http://www.soma-sportswatch.com

 
  • Time/Date (of course)
  • 12/24 Hour display
  • Seven alarms
  • Stopwatch/Chronograph
  • Lap tracker
  • Timer
  • Backlight
  • Water resistant (10 Bar)
  • Lens is made from Mineral Glass
  • Compass
  • Altimeter
  • Protective side-armor
  • Lightweight

By the way, I checked around and SOMA actually is made by Seiko --- so it must be durable and will live up to its reputation. SOMA is available in LTime Studio and Time Gear stores nationwide.









No comments:

Post a Comment