Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Papa Bear ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS SERIES #1

I WANT #1: VSA Original 2011


With Christmas just around the corner and with so many things available for us to splurge our hard earned money on, I will be posting a list of things I would buy if I had the moolah to spend...welcome to my Christmas Wish List dear bear cubs!


In 1994, when my very own Papa Bear passed away, my dear Mama Bear bought me an original SWISS ARMY (Victorinox) watch that came with a small Swiss Army knife so that I would have something to remember Grandpa Bear by. I have since lost the knife but the watch has stayed with me and kept on ticking for the past seventeen years.


A friend of mine from the local watch industry recently told me that this classic will be released soon in the Philippines with a few modifications made for good measure yet retain the quality, dependability and classic styling of Swiss Army.

Khaki Green Victorinox Swiss Army Original 2011
This totally revamped ORIGINAL is freshly updated with contemporary aesthetics yet instantly recognizable as the authentic descendant of the line that has become, through the years, a perennial favorite among young customers looking for substance and style.
  • Swiss Made
  • Quartz movement
  • 40mm case diameter
  • Nylon fiber middle case with an aluminum bezel
  • Water resistant to 100 meters
  • Luminescent hands
  • NATO style strap
  • Four color combos available: Navy Grey, Commando Black, Desert Beige and Khaki Green
PAPA BEAR Approves! (and must have!)


No comments:

Post a Comment